Terms and Conditions
2. Age You must be 18 years old to enter or use the app. By using the app you have represented and confirmed to us that you are at least 18 years old.
3. The services the app and the content provided to you on and via the app are provided on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the we reserve the right to modify or discontinue provision of the app and its services, and to remove the information you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you. We will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information. You are responsible for your use of content provided to you via and on the app, for any Content you post, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be viewable and is likely to be accessed through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
6. Registration and password You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us in writing of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
7. Your conduct You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that the app may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. We will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on the app, nor for any error or omission. By using the app or any service provided, you explicitly agree that: (a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of this web site or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law; (b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you; (c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users; (d) you will not provide, and you will not use this web site to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use this web site to promote or operate any service or content without the site manager's prior written consent; (e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site manager being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
8. Submission of content on the app By providing any content to the app: (a) you agree to grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights.) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently; (b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site manager the license specified in this section 7; (c) you acknowledge and agree that the site manager will have the right (but not obligation), at the site manager's entire discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
9. Intellectual Property All Content included on the app, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Roundhop, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the app you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the app other than as indicated on the Website/App - or unless given express written permission to do so by Roundhop
10. Third Party Intellectual Property Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Roundhop.
11. Third-party services Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site manager will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
13. Links to other websites This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Roundhop or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
15. Disclaimer of warranties Roundhop makes no warranty or representation that the app will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Services. No part of the app is intended to constitute advice and the Content of the app should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations or descriptions of services available from Roundhop correspond to the actual services, Roundhop is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. Roundhop uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the app is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware. However, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
16. Limitation Of liability YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE MANAGER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH SERVICES, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING SERVICES, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO SERVICES. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
17. Reservation of rights We reserve all of the our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site manager may have in respect of this website, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. By making services available to you, we are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of the app or provided services without our prior written consent.
18. Notification of copyright infringement If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted via e-mail to email@example.com
Last Updated: February 2, 2015