This Policy applies as between you, the User of the Roundop application [hereafter refered to as "the app"], and Roundhop - the owner and provider of the app. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the app.
1. Definitions and Interpretation In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings: “Data” means collectively all information that you submit to the Roundhop via the app. “Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer by the app when you visit certain parts of the app and/or when you use certain features of the app. Details of the cookies used by the app are set out in Clause 12; “User” means any third party that accesses the app and is not employed by Roundhop and acting in the course of their employment; “the app” means this Website/Application that you are currently using; www.roundhop.com or any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
2. Scope of this Policy This Policy applies only to the actions of Roundhop and Users with respect to the app. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from the app including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
3. Data Collected Without limitation, any of the following Data may be collected by the app from time to time: name; date of birth; gender; contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers; demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests; IP address (automatically collected); web browser type and version (automatically collected); operating system (automatically collected); a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on the app, and the site you exit to (automatically collected).
4. Our Use of Data Any personal Data you submit will be retained by Roundhop. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to Clause 5, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This does not include our affiliates and / or other companies within our group. All personal Data is stored securely. Fore more details on security see Clause 11 below. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using the app. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons: internal record keeping; improvement of our products / services; transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you; contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the app.
5. Third Party Websites and Services Roundhop may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with matters that may include, but are not limited to, payment processing, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of the app. Any Data used by such parties is used only to the extent required by them to perform the services that Roundhop requests. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, any Data that is processed by third parties shall be processed within the terms of this Policy.
7. Changes of Business Ownership and Control Roundhop may, from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Roundhop. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that part and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us. In the event that any Data submitted by Users is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
8. Controlling Use of Your Data Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following: use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and sharing Data with third parties.
10. Accessing your own Data You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Roundhop (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed USD10.
11. Security Data security is of great importance to Roundhop and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via the app.
13. Changes to this Policy Roundhop reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the app and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the app following the alterations.
Last Updated: February 2, 2015